08 July 2010

Crossfire

that's what I think of

but this is good too...


I love this song. I love The Killers (oh so so so so so so so much)
video: ninjas... they really want brandon for some reason and charlize theron comes and kicks ninja ass bunches of times to save the boy brandon. and then he smiles at her.
its not a bad video, compared to, let's say, the disaster of the Spaceman vid (don't get me started...)

seeing the different contraptions b.flo was caught in though certainly was a laugh. (and the b.flo groupies I know are oogling him being tied up, sweaty, water thrown on him, etc. et ceteraaaaaa. I will not lie and say that first outfit of the cutie suspenders and the parted hair was adorable. maybe I just like the 1800's dr. quinn look)

good song. that's my input. I do NOT like that the UK gets the album released A FREAKIN WEEK ahead of the US, it's usually just the day before. ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. That's just asking for it to be leaked. seriously.


No comments: